For more information, see Title Requirements in Utah.
- New title – $6.00
- Duplicate title – $6.00
- Title correction, including name change and lien release – $6.00*
* In the event of a title correction, a duplicate registration may also be required.
For complete information, see Registration Taxes & Fees.
See Replacing License Plates, Decals, and Registrations for a list of the applicable replacement fees.
For more information, see Temporary Permits.
- 96-Hour permit – $2.50
- 15-Day permit – $6.00*
* All applicable title and/or registration fees must be paid at the time of purchase.
For more information, see Impound Fees.
Fees shown below are for the impound release only. Towing and storage fees may be assessed by the impound yard where the vehicle is held.
- Abandoned, Accident, Invalid Driver’s License or Theft impound release – $0.00
- Improper/Expired/No Registration impound release – $48.25*
- No Insurance impound release – $0.00
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) impound release – $400.00
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI) impound release – $400.00
- Ignition Interlock System (IIS) violation impound release – $400.00
- Exhibition Driving impound release – $400.00
- Driver’s license revoked due to drug or alcohol related issues impound release – $400.00
- Revoked No Insurance impound release- $100.00
* Additional title and/or registration fees may apply if registration is not current and correct.
There is no fee associated with new or replacement disabled parking placards. For complete information, see Disabled Plates and Placards.