Every street-legal ATV operated in Utah must be titled and registered. The owner must pay a registration fee at the time of initial registration and annually thereafter. Uniform fees also apply.
Requirements for Titling
- Form TC-656, Utah Title Application
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspections, if being titled in Utah for the first time. See Form TC-661, Certificate of Inspection . (New vehicles sold by a Utah dealer are exempt). Note: this is always required for first time registration.
- At least one person whose name will appear on new title
Requirements for Registration
- Utah safety inspection certificate , if required
- Payment of age-based uniform fee
- Payment of registration fees
Exemptions to Registration
- Owned and operated by non-residents of Utah
- Owned and operated by the United States Government