The Utah Division of Motor Vehicles Official Site
Motor Vehicle Portal FAQ
Who can use MVP?
Businesses, individuals, and representatives (title clerks, agents, dealerships, etc.) can all use Motor Vehicle Portal (MVP). For example:
- Businesses can manage e-lien, fleet, and Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division (MVED) accounts.
- Individuals can perform many Division of Motor Vehicle (DMV) functions like requesting personalized license plates.
- Agents can manage clients’ Utah vehicle accounts.
What can I do in MVP?
Utah’s MVP lets you perform many DMV and MVED functions like:
- Managing your vehicles
- Managing your MVED business license(s)
- Making DMV payments
- Ordering personalized plates
- Renewing disabled placards
- Renewing a Commercial Fleet
Why should I use MVP?
Using MVP is:
- Free – There’s no cost to use MVP.
- Convenient – Access MVP where and when you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You won’t wait in lines or on the phone.
- Simple – Sign up for access the first time you use MVP. After that, use your username and password to log in.
- Secure – MVP protects your information and provides a secure online experience. Your self-created username and password verify your identity and allow you to securely do business with the government online.
- Environmentally friendly – You can choose to stop receiving paper notices and manage your vehicle accounts online instead.