Click here to visit the Utah Motor Vehicle Portal (MVP)
Who can use MVP?
Businesses, individuals, and representatives (title clerks, agents, dealerships, etc.) can all use Motor Vehicle Portal (MVP). For example:
- Businesses can manage e-lien, fleet, and Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division (MVED) accounts.
- Individuals can perform many Division of Motor Vehicle (DMV) functions like requesting personalized license plates.
- Agents can manage clients’ Utah vehicle accounts.
What can I do in MVP?
Utah’s MVP lets you perform many DMV and MVED functions like:
- Managing your vehicles
- Managing your MVED business license(s)
- Making DMV payments
- Ordering personalized plates
- Transfer titles using Utah Person to Person Online Title Transfer Service
- Applying for title and registration
- Renewing disabled placards
- Renewing a Commercial Fleet
Why should I use MVP?
Using MVP is:
- Free – There’s no cost to use MVP. (This does not include applicable fees for title, tax and registration.)
- Convenient – Access MVP where and when you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You won’t wait in lines or on the phone.
- Secure – MVP protects your information and provides a secure online experience. Your self-created username and password verify your identity and allow you to securely do business with the government online.
- Environmentally friendly – You can manage your vehicle accounts online.
Visit the Utah Motor Vehicle Portal (MVP) to see all that you can do.