Motor Homes


General Information

Every motor home operated in Utah must be title and registered. Each motor home owner must pay a registration fee at the time of initial registration and annually thereafter. Uniform fees also apply.


Requirements for Titling:


Requirements for Registration:


Exemptions to Registration:

  • Owned and operated by non-residents of Utah
  • Owned and operated by the United States government




A vehicle with a camper mounted on it must have the camper currently registered and the current year camper decal affixed. There is not a fee for a camper registration but property tax must be paid as part of the registration transaction.

Scroll Up